Applicable to tracks sounds, samples and loops that eXistfour Music offer for sale or give away for free. The licenses below specifies what you’re allowed to do with your sound and music products If one of our producers or artists specifies that the work is licensed Creative Commons or Royalty Free.
Creative Commons License Attributed
You are allowed
- To sample, mash-up, or otherwise creatively transform this work for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- For noncommercial purposes, e.g., file-sharing, webcasting, Youtube, to perform, display, and distribute copies of your artistic work where eXistfour’s Samples or Loops are present in the music.
- For commercial purposes, e.g., public performance, CD and download sales, professional production & distribution, commercial film & TV music, public dj events, or anywhere (else) where eXistfour’s Loops or Samples is part of a commercially published work. See: eXistfour’s Specified Conditions (below)
Conditions Specified by eXistfour Music apply under the following
Applying to all free to download loops and samples offered by eXistfour.com
- When used commercially in music production you’re urged to credit the artist for Royalty Rights when you register tracks where eXistfour’s artists music is prominent (i.g., one can hear it’s my music). This would include when registering such tracks for Radio playlists or any other situation where copyright issues regarding origin are addressed. For questions please email us from here
- When used Non-commercially (i.g., Free) it’s okay with a link to my web-site somewhere in your documentation or web pages associated with your project. For off-line use (i.g., Festivals, clubs, wherever…) We’re sure you can find a way to credit the artist who’s work you’re using. If you have questions or something else on your mind regarding sample packs and licensing feel free to contact us, either by email or use the contact form here
You are not allowed
- To re-distribute or re-sell eXistfour’s Sample Packs, or parts of, without permission. (Join our Affiliate Program and earn income if you want to re-distribute eXistfour’s products)
- You may not suggests that eXistfour Music endorse you or your use of the work without our permission
License :: Creative Commons License Attributed
- http://creativecommons.org/licenses (learn more about CC Licenses)
Royalty Free License
Our Royalty-Free License (non-exclusive) for samples & loops which can be purchased/downloaded from eXistfour Music, means you CAN use this samples AS PART of your commercial and non-commercial MUSIC COMPOSITIONS for CDs, DVDs, VIDEO, MOVIES, GAMES, WEBSITES, PRESENTATIONS etc. License is personal and NON transferable. Sounds that You have purchased are non-exclusively licensed, NOT sold to You. You can NOT resell entire or separate elements of this pack as your own or as a part of sample library or software/hardware without written permission from eXistfour Music
You may not (separate from your creative Work):
- Make the Licensed Material available in any medium accessible by persons or third party.
- Redistribute (publicly) the Licensed Material in any manner, either as standalone files or as a package.
Without obtaining the prior written consent of eXistfour Music and the payment of additional License Fees:
- include the Licensed Material in an electronic template intended to be Reproduced by third parties including, without limitation, in a product or service that enables an end user to create soundtracks, in a system that resells products that include the Licensed Material, or in any "build-it-yourself" media tools;
- use or display the Licensed Material on websites or in any other medium designed to induce or involving the sale, license or other distribution of “on demand” products, including, without limitation, electronic greeting cards, voicemail greetings, ring tones, multi-media albums or presentations, or similar items;
- use or display the Licensed Material in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile or wireless devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use the Licensed Material as a component of a larger musical composition, including but not limited to "sample-based" musical productions;
- use the Licensed Material to manufacture, distribute or sell audio-only products, whether in the form of compact discs (CDs), cassettes, phonographs, digital downloads or any other format or media now known or hereafter devised;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Licensed Material or the rights granted under this Agreement;
- Falsely represent, expressly or impliedly, that Licensee is the original creator of an audio or visual work that derives a substantial part of its artistic components from the Licensed Material.
- You may not, without permission, suggests that eXistfour Music endorse you or your use of the work.
Defamatory or otherwise unlawful use of Licensed Material is strictly prohibited, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with specific subject matter. Licensee shall also comply with any applicable regulations and/or industry codes.
Disclaimer – Applies to all Licensed Material
EXISTFOUR.COM AND EXISTFOUR MUSIC DOWNLOAD STORE DOES NOT MAKE ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LICENSED MATERIAL OR ITS DELIVERY SYSTEMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXISTFOUR.COM AND EXISTFOUR MUSIC DOWNLOAD STORE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF EXISTFOUR.COM AND EXISTFOUR MUSIC DOWNLOAD STORE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER TERM HEREIN, EXISTFOUR.COM AND EXISTFOUR MUSIC DOWNLOAD STORE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING AS A RESULT OF MODIFICATIONS MADE TO THE LICENSED MATERIAL BY LICENSEE OR THE CONTEXT IN WHICH LICENSED MATERIAL IS USED IN A LICENSEE WORK.